2020年7月1日水曜日

Have a `GREAT DAY!`


Eight (8) Tips to Enjoy Your Day

1)      Breathe
Breathing helps you focus and have a clear mind.
Do this for at least 1 minute a day.

Close your eyes.

Inhale (3 seconds);

Hold (4 seconds);
Exhale (5 seconds)

 Inhale using your nose. Exhale using your mouth.


 2) Positive Self-Talk
Every morning, talk to yourself using positive words. This will encourage and help you believe that ‘you can do anything’. For example, you can say:
I am (confident).      I like (studying). I have (a kind heart).  I will (help others).
I can (solve problems). I love (reading).


3) ‘Today will be a great day!’
 Repeat after me,
‘Today will be a great day!’
‘Today will be a great day!’
‘Today will be a great day!’
‘Today will be a great day!’
‘Today will be a great day!’
When you say it many times, it will come true. Let’s say it again! ‘Today will be a great day!’ Nice job!



 
4) Exercise / Walk in Nature
Walking from 30-45 minutes a day is great for your health. It makes you healthier, happier, and smarter. Walking alone is good, but walking with friends or your dog is amazing. Just don’t forget to drink water, okay?








5) Eating Healthy
Eating healthy food is important too. You must eat foods that are good for your body and mind. Did you know that salmon, avocado, nuts (almonds and walnuts), berries, and broccoli are good for your brain? Let’s try to eat more of them.
   
6) Do Something Fun!When I feel down or sad, I listen to music and dance alone. How about you? What are your hobbies? Do you like dancing too? Remember to always do something you like every day. It will be fun and amazing.
 
7) Read. Read. Read.Do you like books? I like books very much and I like reading too. Reading for 30 minutes a day is a great practice for the brain. It makes you richer and smarter. Did you know that the world’s most famous people read as many books as they can? Good to know, right?
 
 
 8) Sleep / Rest Well
When I was a kid, I didn’t like sleeping. Now, I like it very much. I know that you like it too. Well, sleep is very important to have a great day

               Children: 9-11 hours
      Teens: 8-10 hours
      Adults: 7-9 hours
 
When you had a good sleep the night before, you will have a great morning the next day. So please, sleep as much as you can and let’s all have an amazing day.

Lets have a GREAT DAY

today, tomorrow, and every single day.